24K Golden Solar Powered Waterproof Facial Roller - Massage and Rejuvenate Skin with Solar
Face Rollers are designed to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to get rid of toxins, ease muscle tension, decrease puffiness and stimulate blood-flow to increase your skin’s glow. This act of a face rolling massage over the skin (always with an oil or serum for slip) is key to draining excess fluid from the face and, with regular use, will tone and lift the skin.
The benefits of face rolling
Many people use face rollers over a sheet mask to help the ingredients penetrate more deeply, but you can also use a face roller as the final step in your skincare routine for the same reason, to boost the absorption of products (Czech’s tip is to use a roller with her favorite Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream, or with a mix of moisturizer and Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum). Even better, face rolling over makeup gives skin a beautiful healthy glow and helps achieve a more natural, less made-up finish. And while we know all the benefits of chilling our rollers, Caglia also warms hers to use “like a hot stone massager. Dip it in hot water for 30 seconds, dry and then use over a sheet mask, serum or face cream. It’s so relaxing.”
How to use a face roller
1. Always do face rolling upwards and in one direction – never roll up and down.
2. Repeat up to five upward rolls in each area. First, roll outwards under the jawline.
3. Next, use the face roller to roll out, towards your hairline, under the cheekbones and then along them.
4. Lastly, roll flat along the brows, and then upwards on the forehead.
5. Work more slowly over the neck and jawline, but be brisk to firm over and under the cheeks, advises A-list aesthetician Joanna Czech.
Input Voltage: Solar charging
Out Voltage: 1.5V
Product Size: 165x18x18mm
*This item is popular! It is currently back-ordered. Order now and we'll notify you when item ships. Please expect estimated 2-3 weeks. We are sorry for the inconvenience.