In the Wake of the Winter Storms, Here are More Reasons to Integrate Solar Power
If that recent storm in Texas wasn't enough to want to look for alternative ways to access energy and not solely rely on "the Grid" and utility companies, maybe one of the following reasons may compel you:
- You don't need expensive huge solar panels on your roof to access solar energy.
- Solar power is good for the environment. It's sustainable and provides clean energy wherever we are without the impact.
- Solar Power Is A Free Source of Energy. It saves money. Who doesn't want to keep money in their pocket?
- You can access power anywhere light is...
- Portability. Use our products anytime, anyplace.
- Waterproof: Just leave your waterproof, solar powered energy source outside during the day, or better yet, hang outside with it... we could all benefit from a little more time outdoors during our busy days.
- Solar Power Causes Less Electricity Loss.
- Even in below-freezing weather, solar panels turn sunlight into electricity. In fact, cold climates are actually optimal for solar panel efficiency. Moral of the story, solar panels absorb energy from our sun's abundant light, not the sun's heat. Which leads me to the next point:
- It's cool. Energy from the sun? How hot is that. Who doesn't want to look, feel and BE cool?
- Options. All of our products have the option to charge from an indoor power source if you want to juice it up quicker. (hot tip: the solar chargers that roll out multiple panels always charge quicker.)
Join the movement. #EmpoweredBySolar and #StartBeaming today.
Love, your beaming partners at Beaming Shop